100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Florence Hop-On Hop-Offat Florence Hop-On Hop-Off , Sun, 12 Jul 2020 - Sun, 11 Jul 2021
From $ 27.80
2. Florence Duomo Tour with Terrace Access & Bell Tower Entryat , Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Sat, 14 Nov 2020
From $ 90.60
3. Florence Duomo: Express Guided Tourat , Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 23.00
Florence Segway Night Tour
Experience the birthplace of the Renaissance at night, when Florence's famous sites are beautifully lit and most enchanting. Our 2.5 hour Segway Night Tour is an unforgettable way to see Florence.
- Enjoy a 2,5-hour tour on a Segway
- Learn about the history of Florence
- See many of the major sights during night time
- Guaranteed small tour group (max. 8 people)
What can I expect?
We will take you past the Republic square, through Santa Croce square and then carry on to the famous Piazza della Signoria square; we will visit the Strozzi palace and the Dome of Florence. Our final destination of this memorable tour will be a visit to the most famous gelateria of Florence for an authentic delicious Italian gelato to round up the night.
Palazzo Strozzi, Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza del Duomo, Via Tornabuoni, Piazza della Signoria, Piazza Santa Croce, Mercato Porcellino and more.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Is there an age limit?
Yes, to participate on this tour you must be between 12-70 years old.
Is there a weight limit?
Yes, children under 16 years old have to weigh over 90 pounds and 4.9 feet (40 kilos and 140 cm). Weight limit is 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- The night tour route is not the same as our day tour.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old.
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Please do not carry large bags while you are on the segway.
- Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund his/her ticket.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- 2.5 hour tour of Florence on a segway
- A gelato
- Segway rental
- Introduction to riding a segway
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Small group of max. 8 people
- English speaking licensed tour guide
Florence Segway Night Tour
Via dei Cimatori, 9R 50122 Firenze
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.