Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Brunelleschi's Dome - Skip the lineat Brunelleschi's Dome - Skip the line , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 92.20
2. Half day tour on the Chianti Wine Roadat Half day tour on the Chianti Wine Road, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
From $ 72.50
3. Florence Segway Tourat Florence Segway Tour, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 92.20
4. Florence Wine Tastingat Florence Wine Tasting, Sat, 23 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 49.20
5. Tour of the Duomoat Tour of the Duomo, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Sat, 26 Oct 2019
From $ 72.50
6. Florence Hop-On Hop-Offat Florence Hop-On Hop-Off , Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 28.30
7. Tuscany in a dayat Tuscany in a day, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Fri, 29 Mar 2019
From $ 121.70
8. Full day tour to Siena, Montalcino & Val D'Orciaat Full day tour to Val D'Orcia - Montalcino, Montepulciano & Pienza, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
From $ 92.20
9. The Leaning Tower in Pisa and Square of Miraclesat The Leaning Tower in Pisa and Square of Miracles, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
From $ 109.40
10. Florence Segway Night Tourat Florence Segway Night Tour, Sun, 24 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 79.90
Florence Bike Tour
A bike tour is a fun and active way to go sightseeing in Florence. Florence is relatively safe to bike in, and our paths are carefully chosen to make it a fun and safe tour for the whole family.
- 3 hour guided bike tour of Florence (about 9 kilometers)
- Visit Florence's most important sites with a professional tour guide
- Ice cream tasting
- Guaranteed max. 12 people per tour
- Children’s bikes as well as baby bike seats and helmets
Go Sightseeing in Florence by Bike
You will ride a multi-speed cruiser bike, which is more comfortable than any other type of bike. The cruiser bike allows you to navigate in the historical centre of Florence by bike and in some of the more traditional Florentine neighborhoods with more ease.
A bike tour in Florence is perfect tour for anyone interested in taking an active, guided tour of this renaissance gem. Discover stunning landmarks, magnicifient monuments and glimpses of Tuscany and it’s rolling countryside from afar on a bike tour in Florence.Highlights:
Santissima Annunziata, Ponte Vecchio (the Old Bridge), Strozzi Palace, Santa Croce Square, Piazza Santa Trinita (Holy Trinity square), Cathedral Santa Maria del Fiore (Holy Mary with Flower), Piazza della Repubblica (Republic Square), Santa Maria Novella square, Beccaria Square, San Niccolo' district, Signoria Square, the old market portico (Porcellino) and the Uffizi Gallery.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from Via dei Cimatori, 9-red. Please show up 15 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The Florence Bike Tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
What level is the bike tour?
The Florence Bike Tour is an easy level tour.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-12. Children between age 3-5 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Please note: if your child is younger than 10 years old, we require the expert level of biking and that he/she rides her/his own bike. Our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his tickets.