100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Florence Bike Tourat Florence Bike Tour, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 42.70
2. Half day tour on the Chianti Wine Roadat Half day tour on the Chianti Wine Road, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
From $ 71.90
3. Full day tour to Siena, Montalcino & Val D'Orciaat Full day tour to Val D'Orcia - Montalcino, Montepulciano & Pienza, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
From $ 91.40
4. The Leaning Tower in Pisa and Square of Miraclesat The Leaning Tower in Pisa and Square of Miracles, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
From $ 108.40
5. Florence Segway Tourat Florence Segway Tour, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 91.40
6. Florence Segway Night Tourat Florence Segway Night Tour, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 79.20
7. Florence Wine Tastingat Florence Wine Tasting, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 48.80
8. Highlights of Florenceat Highlights of Florence, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 27 Oct 2019
From $ 47.50
9. Tour of the Accademia Galleryat Tour of the Accademia Gallery, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 27 Oct 2019
From $ 67.00
10. Florence Hop-On Hop-Offat Florence Hop-On Hop-Off , Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 28.10
Tuscany in a day
On this incredible full day tour, we visit three cities and see all the highlights! Experience the very best and very real beauty of Tuscany. The tour includes a Tuscan lunch with traditional dishes and local wines for good measure too!
- Travel from Florence by comfortable coach or luxury minivan with air conditioning
- Free time in Pisa where you'll see the leaning tower
- The medieval village of Vinci
- The UNESCO World Heritage site San Gimignano
- Tuscan wine tasting
- Farmhouse lunch consisting traditional tasty Tuscan dishes*
- Guided tour of the walled City of Siena
- Admission to Siena Cathedral
Experience the Best of Tuscany
First stop of the tour is Pisa and Piazza dei Miracoli. Here you'll visit the baptistry, cathedral and see the iconic leaning tower of Pisa.
Next up on the trip is the little rustic village Vinci, birthplace of the great inventor Leonardo Da Vinci, where you can visit the museum devoted to his immensely scientific mind. Afterwards we'll enjoy a Tuscan lunch and some wonderful Tuscan wines, before we head to UNESCO site San Gimignano, a medieval town of unparalleled beauty.
The drive down to Siena is incredibly beautiful, criss-crossing the Chianti region through miles and miles of vineyards. Siena is an impressing walled city famous for Il Palio horse racing as well as beautiful squares and palaces. Here you'll get some time on your own to explore the tranquil beauty of Siena, before we return to Florence.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The day trip to Tuscany starts in front of the pharmacy in Santa Maria Novella train station. Please show up 15 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The day trip to Tuscany lasts 12 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Children between age 0-12 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.