Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Full day tour to Siena, Montalcino & Val D'Orciaat Full day tour to Val D'Orcia - Montalcino, Montepulciano & Pienza, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
From $ 92.20
2. Florence Segway Tourat Florence Segway Tour, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 92.20
3. Florence Wine Tastingat Florence Wine Tasting, Sat, 23 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 49.20
4. Florence Hop-On Hop-Offat Florence Hop-On Hop-Off , Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 28.30
5. Florence Bike Tourat Florence Bike Tour, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 43.10
6. Brunelleschi's Dome - Skip the lineat Brunelleschi's Dome - Skip the line , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 92.20
7. Tuscany in a dayat Tuscany in a day, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Fri, 29 Mar 2019
From $ 121.70
8. The Leaning Tower in Pisa and Square of Miraclesat The Leaning Tower in Pisa and Square of Miracles, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
From $ 109.40
9. Florence Segway Night Tourat Florence Segway Night Tour, Sun, 24 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 79.90
10. Highlights of Florenceat Highlights of Florence, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Sun, 27 Oct 2019
From $ 48.00
Half day tour on the Chianti Wine Road
This 5 hour tour of the Chianti wine road is the perfect way to experience Tuscany. The tour includes several wine tastings with olive oils, hams, cheeses and Tuscan breads on a typical Tuscan farm. You'll get to visit the picturesque fortress towns of Monteriggioni and Castellina in Chianti.
- Travel by comfort coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Visit to Monteriggioni fortress & local winery
- Visit to Castellina in Chianti
- Tour a wine cellar and multiple tastings
- Extra snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
- Opportunity to buy wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cheese and herbs
Take a Tour of Chianti Wine Road
First stop on the tour is the impressive defensive fortress of Monteriggioni, and then the 15th century fort of Castellina in Chianti, where you'll glimpse Etruscan age ambience at every turn.
The tour continues on to a beautful wine estate, where you'll get a tour of the wine cellars and hear some secrets behind the estate's wine production. Then we get to the best part of the day - the wine and food. Here you'll get to sample quality Tuscan wines paired with sliced cold meats, bruschetta and salami. The tour ends with a second tasting, this time of olive oils and wines in another cellar, before we head back to Florence.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The day trip to Tuscany starts at Stazione Leopolda, Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner of Via Elio Gabbuggiani. Please show up 15 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-12. Children between age 0-2 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.