100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Half day tour on the Chianti Wine Roadat Half day tour on the Chianti Wine Road, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
From $ 71.90
2. Florence Wine Tastingat Florence Wine Tasting, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 48.80
3. Florence Bike Tourat Florence Bike Tour, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 42.70
4. Tuscany in a dayat Tuscany in a day, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Fri, 29 Mar 2019
From $ 120.60
5. Florence Segway Tourat Florence Segway Tour, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 91.40
6. Florence Segway Night Tourat Florence Segway Night Tour, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 79.20
7. Highlights of Florenceat Highlights of Florence, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 27 Oct 2019
From $ 47.50
8. Tour of the Accademia Galleryat Tour of the Accademia Gallery, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 27 Oct 2019
From $ 67.00
9. The Leaning Tower in Pisa and Square of Miraclesat The Leaning Tower in Pisa and Square of Miracles, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
From $ 108.40
10. Florence Hop-On Hop-Offat Florence Hop-On Hop-Off , Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 28.10
Full day tour to Siena, Montalcino & Val D'Orcia
- Travel by comfort coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Self-guided visit of Montalcino, Montepulciano and Pienza
- Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano wine tastings
- Leisure time in beautiful Montalcino??
- Leisure time in Montepulciano ?
- Leisure time in Pienza ??
Go on a Wine Tour in Val D'Orcia in Tuscany
The tour begins with a visit of a cellar in Montalcino where you will taste a sampling of wines produced with a delicious snack consisting of local products. In the afternoon you have some leisure time to visit the typical village and its fortress.
Then you will visit Pienza and Montepulciano, two artistic jewels, representing the landscape of Val d’Orcia. Pienza is a perfect combination of architectural beauty and harmony. Most of the numerous lanes bearing impressive names overlook the breathtaking landscape of Val d’Orcia. Unique tastes, smells and flavours support this natural and artistic heritage. Pienza’s most renowned tradition is in fact the typical Pecorino cheese.
The tour ends with the visit to Montepulciano where the stateliness of its Renaissance buildings and the refined beauty of its churches intertwined with the ancient tradition of its wine, Nobile di Montepulciano, symbol of the city as well as delight of your palate. You will taste it in a local winery.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. ??
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts inside the Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy. Please show up 15 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 12 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-12. Children between age 0-2 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Print out voucher
Full day tour to Val D'Orcia - Montalcino, Montepulciano & Pienza
Viale Fratelli Rosselli, 5 50144 Firenze
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.