100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Florence Duomo: Express Guided Tourat , Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 23.20
2. Florence Bike Tourat Florence Bike Tour, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 42.70
3. Tuscany in a dayat Tuscany in a day, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Fri, 29 Mar 2019
From $ 120.60
4. Half day tour on the Chianti Wine Roadat Half day tour on the Chianti Wine Road, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
From $ 71.90
5. Full day tour to Siena, Montalcino & Val D'Orciaat Full day tour to Val D'Orcia - Montalcino, Montepulciano & Pienza, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
From $ 91.40
6. Florence Segway Tourat Florence Segway Tour, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 91.40
7. Florence Segway Night Tourat Florence Segway Night Tour, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 79.20
8. Florence Wine Tastingat Florence Wine Tasting, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 48.80
9. Highlights of Florenceat Highlights of Florence, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 27 Oct 2019
From $ 47.50
10. Tour of the Accademia Galleryat Tour of the Accademia Gallery, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 27 Oct 2019
From $ 67.00
Florence Duomo Tour with Terrace Access & Bell Tower Entry
Ready for your jaw to drop? That's a certainty on this tour, whether it's from the brilliant artworks, the architectural innovation, or the view over Florence. In the mood for even more amazement? Explore the Duomo Museum, the Bell Tower, and the Baptistry—access is included with these tickets!
- Skip the line to the Florence Duomo
- Learn from an expert English-speaking guide
- Get an incredible view of Florence
- Admission to the Duomo Museum, the Bell Tower and the Baptistry is included
- Complimentary audio headsets ensure that you don't miss a word
What can I expect?
The Florence Duomo is the world's third largest cathedral. Its remarkable features include the Gothic marble exterior, the one-handed clock (the only such clock in the world), the 44 stained glass windows... the list goes on and on.
As you can imagine, this impressive church draws big crowds. But on this tour, your English-speaking guide will lead you right past the lines thanks to their privileged access. Inside, the building is decorated with frescoes, the most famous of which is Vasari's The Last Judgement.
After exploring the inside of the building, you'll head up to the terraces. Your group will have an exclusive time slot booked there, making it a peaceful point which to gaze out at Florence's red rooftops. It's rare to get such a view, as few tours bring visitors up to these semi-private areas.
The next high point (no pun intended) is the Brunelleschi Dome. As your guide will explain, the dome was built using construction methods that were revolutionary at the time. The great mind behind these innovations was that of Filippo Brunelleschi. In the six centuries since its construction, the dome has withstood lightning strikes, earthquakes, and the ravages of time. Needless to say, its status as one of the world's masterpieces of architecture is well-deserved.
Your guided tour will end when you head down from the Dome, but your ticket also allows you access the Duomo Museum, the Bell Tower, and the Baptistry. Make sure to take advantage of this added bonus and explore these sights on your own!
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the tour, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
Where is the meeting point?
Meet at Piazza di San Giovanni.
Infant (0-3): Free
Print out voucher
Running Time: 1 hours
Tours depart at 11:30 AM on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays from April to November.
- Skip the line-ticket to Florence Duomo
- Small tour groups of 15 people or fewer
Piazza di San Giovanni, 7 50123 Florence Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.